Co-op Pet Insurance
Compare all pet insurance policies from Co-op.
Two levels of cover available with 20% off when you buy online (available to new customers only and may be withdrawn at any time). New customers get £20 worth of Co-op Food vouchers when they take out a new Pet insurance policy (terms and conditions apply, see coop.co.uk/bagsmore for full details).
The following benefits are available as standard to both Select Plus and Classic cover:
- 20% off when you buy online (new customers only, may be withdrawn at any time)
- Multi-pet discount for each pet that you add to your pet insurance policy
- Option to pay monthly by Direct Debit at no extra cost
- Option to tailor your cover to suit your pet’s needs with Optional Extras
- Comprehensive dental cover, subject to a yearly dental check up
- Legal helpline giving you legal advice on any personal legal issues 24 hrs a day 365 days a year (UK only)
- Provided by Allianz Insurance plc
Dog Insurance from £9.87 a month (10% of new customers paid £10.47 a month (10% of new customers paid £10.47 or less for the Classic Dog product without optional extras Oct - Dec 16)
Cat Insurance from £5.82 a month (10% of new customers paid £5.82 or less for the Classic Cat product without optional extras Oct - Dec 16).
Select Plus policies are rated 5 Star by Defaqto, 2017 (based on purchase of all of the optional covers).
^Select Plus - for treating non pre-existing injuries or illnesses that happen after you start the policy. Does not cover any pre-existing illness or injury or any injury or illness that starts within the first 14 days of the policy being taken out..
The pet insurance information on this site is for information only, and we take no responsibility for any decision you make to purchase as the information may have been superseded. You are advised to check the current Terms and Conditions before taking out any policy - these are available on the Pet Insurance company's website.